On Radio Sonder Grense [RSG]last night at 9pm old people on their deathbeds were ask to list their 5 biggest regrets. Here they are in order of biggest regret first:
1. The number one regret was that they wished they could have lived a more authentic life
2. Secondly, they wished they hadn’t worked so hard
3. Wished they'd showed more emotion
4. Wished they'd been more in contact with family and friends
5. Finally, wished they'd given themselves more space to be happy
I know I can apply ALL of these more in my life. So should you!