Kia Motors,an official partner of the 2010 FIFA World Cup ™ is looking for a South African blogger to use their social media skills to promote KIA. I know what you're thinking? What does the poor schmuck get out of this? Well, it's not to be sniffed at. Check this out.
A writer/blogger who shows enthusiasm and the necessary social media skills will be selected by Kia Motors South Africa. You basically have to blog about KIA and direct your users to their Facebook page.
The winner wil receive a 2010 FIFA World Cup™ South Africa PS3 EA game and a Sony Cybershot Camera.
Another 2010 FIFA World Cup™ South Africa EA PS3 game and Sony Cybershot Camera will be awarded in a concurrent competition on Facebook which is entered on the Kia Motors South Africa Facebook Fan Page.
What we would like you to do
Go to www.facebook.com/KiaMotorsSA where you can enter the competition. Just bear in mind that Kia's application asks you to share your private info with them in order to procede to the competition - this includes your list of friends etc.
The competition includes a set of fun quiz questions and the entrants are required to write a blog post not longer then 150 words in which key words and phrases need to be used.
Your two-part post would (1) promote the competition and (2) announce the winners.
We will send you the details of the winner, once selected.
Please also tweet or share the post on your personal Twitter or Facebook Profile pages.
Elements (to be mentioned in your post):
Join the Kia South Africa Facebook Fan Page and complete The Kia Experience quiz to enter the competition
- 2010 FIFA World Cup™ South Africa PS3 EA game to giveaway
- Sony Cybershot camera to giveaway
- A panel of judges will select the best entry
- The Kia Experience prize is to join 12 other global bloggers from 18 – 21 June 2010, to stay at the new Rosebank Holiday Inn Hotel, attend one 2010 FIFA World Cup ™ match and a day trip test driving the All New Kia Sportage.
- The competition runs from 20 to 25 May and the winner will be announced on 2 June 2010.
- Terms and conditions included on the Facebook Entry Form
The Kia Twitter account is www.twitter.com/KiaMotorsSA
Keywords in your blog post:
The Kia Experience
The Kia Experience
- 2010 FIFA World Cup™ South Africa PS3 EA Game
- Sony Cybershot Camera
- “Kia Motors The power to surprise”