1. Eat hot soup before a meal.
2. Don't eat heavily just before bed.
3. Live like a city dweller.
4. Try a dash of chili pepper.
5. Limit caloric beverages.
6. Weigh yourself once a day. This certainly helps me maintain my weight because I make a point to cut back on snacks if I've gained a little. And research backs me up. A 2006 study from Cornell University found that college freshmen instructed to weigh themselves every morning gained almost no weight during the school year compared with a 7-pound gain for those who weren't given a scale.
Friday, March 19, 2010
6 Weight-Loss Tricks
SHOOT: To me the hard reality is simply this - eat less and exercise more. I read somewhere that the top selling books at most bookstores are consistently Cookbooks. Guess what #2 is? Diet books.