Photojournalism - Images - Analysis
5 Essential Blogging Tips from the Father of Chinese Philosophy
1. The essence of knowledge is having it, to apply it
Information and knowledge sharing are the main driving forces behind the web. If you want people to read your blog and follow it loyally, you can’t be greedy with your knowledge.
You need to give your readers something that will make their lives better — every time they visit your blog. When you feel you’re giving too much away for free, you’re on the right track.
2. Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it
You can’t satisfy everyone with every single blog post. There’s no way of knowing beforehand what the reaction will be.
3. When anger rises, think of the consequences
4. Respect yourself and others will respect you
You don’t want to be smug or arrogant, but it’s important to be confident and to show that you know what you’re talking about. Nobody wants to read a half-baked blog post.
5. What you do not want done to yourself, do not to others
Post a Comment