* Nearly 60 percent of Chinese men smoke and China consumes more than 37 percent of the world's cigarettes.
* 50 million Chinese children, mostly boys, will die prematurely from tobacco-related diseases.
* Tobacco use will eventually kill 250 million of today's teenagers and children.
* Nearly one-quarter of young people who smoke tried their first cigarette before the age of 10.
* Occupational exposure to secondhand smoke kills 200,000 workers every year.
SHOOT: One third of all cancers are tobacco related, and in the 21st century, 1 billion peope are projected to die of cancer. [That's 333 million from smoking. Do you plan on being one of them?