According to the scientists behind the latest United Nations report on climate
change, slowing and reversing global warming is the defining challenge of our
age and there's not a moment to lose.
Please note these reports (immediately below) are still pending, but are likely to be available soon.
- For Summary to Policy Makers go here.
- For Observations: Surface and Atmospheric Climate Change go here.
- For Global Climate Predictions go here.
- For Regional Climate Projections go here.
- For Understanding and Attributing Climate Change go here.
Those who still throw confusing noise into the system ought to be fitted with a muffler (those things they attach to the jaws of dogs, or crocs). Meanwhile, dwell on these comments:
There's one small problem with this obsession with the economic costs of halting
global warming: it conveniently ignores the much greater cost of not halting it.